Excellent air fryer salmon nestled in a bowl of Asian-inspired substances. The fluffy rice topped with contemporary greens and a sriracha mayonnaise creates this scrumptious salmon rice bowl that can develop into your new favourite!
I really like creating meals which are served multi function bowl. It’s a singular approach to swap up your meal plan and permits everybody to choose and select what they need to add to their meal. My web site has quite a lot of bowl concepts that it is best to give a strive, like my hottest bowl recipe, my contemporary poke bowl, or this scrumptious bowl that’s full of taste!
What Is a Salmon Rice Bowl?
For those who’re on the lookout for a brand new approach to serve your salmon, you’re going to need to make this salmon rice bowl. It jogs my memory of the flavors you’ll discover in a sushi roll. Rice, fish, contemporary veggies, spicy mayonnaise, and soy sauce all collectively in a single massive completely satisfied household. The most effective half about it’s that it’s SO a lot simpler to make than your personal sushi rolls.
It may be even simpler in case you have leftover salmon from a earlier meal like my air fryer salmon or this Asian salmon. Simply hold some for lunch the following day after which make this bowl! The truth is, you too can use leftover rice making this bowl that a lot faster to throw collectively. I needed to share this recipe as a result of it’s so scrumptious and versatile. You will adore it!
What Substances Are In A Salmon Rice Bowl?
As I stated earlier than, these salmon rice bowls are contemporary and straightforward and are available collectively so quick. Observe my directions on the recipe card and also you’ll be capable to assemble these bowls very quickly in any respect! Your loved ones will probably be blown away at how good they’re.
- Salmon: Recent salmon is finest! 4 ounces of a contemporary salmon filet per individual.
- Salt & Pepper: To season the salmon earlier than cooking.
- Onion Powder: Helps taste the salmon!
- Rice: Any rice works! White rice, brown rice, sushi rice, jasmine rice, basmati rice, and even quinoa would work.
- Avocado: Nothing beats a contemporary avocado to enrich the Asian flavors of a meal!
- Carrots: Shredded carrots are good for a bowl, and you discover them pre-shredded on the grocery retailer.
- Cucumbers: I really like mini cucumbers on this recipe as a result of they’re completely bite-sized for a bowl.
- Edamame: I really like the added taste and texture of edamame! It’s additionally a wholesome addition of fiber and protein.
- Soy Sauce: Provides some salt and brings all of the flavors collectively. Tamari or coconut aminos additionally work.
- Mayonnaise: The bottom to your sriracha spicy sauce.
- Sriacha Sauce: The spice to your sauce that offers the entire bowl a scrumptious kick!
- Sesame Seeds: Garnish with sesame seeds in case you like!
How To Make a Salmon Rice Bowl
Whether or not it’s leftover salmon or a fast 6 minutes within the air fryer, this salmon rice bowl could be assembled and able to serve in minutes. You’ll love how simple and scrumptious this meal could be, so carry on studying for my directions.
- Preheat: Preheat the air fryer to 390° Farhenheit. Take away the pores and skin from the salmon filets after which minimize the salmon into 1 inch cubes.
- Put together the Salmon: Place the cubed salmon in a bowl after which season it with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Prepare dinner: Place the salmon within the air fryer basket in a single layer after which cook dinner it for 6-8 minutes, or till the interior temperature has reached 125° F. Be at liberty to pan fry over medium-high warmth in a skillet for a similar period of time in case you favor.
- Assemble: Place the cooked rice within the bowl first. Then, layer on the cooked salmon, avocado, cucumber, and edamame.
- Add Sauce: Then, stir collectively the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce till mixed. Drizzle on the soy sauce after which garnish with sesame seeds.
Swap Up The Substances
The great thing about this salmon rice bowl is you can also make it your personal! Swap up or change any of the substances you prefer to. Listed below are some concepts, simply keep in mind that any substances you modify will have an effect on the dietary data on the recipe card.
Find out how to Retailer Salmon Rice Bowls
As an alternative of storing the salmon rice bowl already assembled, I’ve a tip. For my part, one of the best ways to retailer bowl recipes is to retailer the substances individually and assemble them proper earlier than you eat the bowl. Then every thing tastes utterly contemporary.
Within the Fridge: Retailer any leftovers in an air-tight container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
To Reheat: Reheat the rice and salmon within the microwave for about 60 seconds or till warmed via. Then, assemble the contemporary veggies on high, drizzle with sauce, and revel in!
Preheat the air fryer to 390° Farhenheit. Take away the pores and skin from the salmon filets and minimize the salmon into 1 inch cubes.
Place the cubed salmon in a bowl and season with salt, pepper, and onion powder.
Place the salmon within the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook dinner for 6-8 minutes, or till the interior temperature has reached 125° F. Be at liberty to pan fry over medium-high warmth in a skillet for a similar period of time in case you favor.
Place the cooked rice within the bowl first. Layer on the cooked salmon, avocado, cucumber, and edamame.
Stir collectively the mayonnaise and sriracha sauce till mixed. Drizzle on the soy sauce and garnish with sesame seeds.
Serving1bowlEnergy797kcal (40%)Carbohydrates63g (21%)Protein36g (72%)Fats46g (71%)Saturated Fats7g (35%)Polyunsaturated Fats18gMonounsaturated Fats18gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol74mg (25%)Sodium2641mg (110%)Potassium1475mg (42%)Fiber11g (44%)Sugar4g (4%)Vitamin A5599IU (112%)Vitamin C21mg (25%)Calcium92mg (9%)Iron3mg (17%)
All dietary data is predicated on third social gathering calculations and is simply an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.