No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Vitality Balls are the right high-protein breakfast or snack! Made with oats, peanut butter, dates, flaxseed and extra. You may whip them up in minutes and preserve them saved for weeks!
10-Minute Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
Snacking on a high-protein deal with is my pre-workout ritual. It will get me pumped up for the health club, and it prepares my physique for a profitable exercise. These fast and simple power bites are undoubtedly my go-to! They actually style like little peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
You can even customise the recipe to make any form of protein balls you’re craving. Whether or not you employ one other nut butter or sub out the chocolate chips, you merely can’t go unsuitable with this recipe. It would have you ever making a brand new batch of power bites as quickly as you run out of the final one!
Are Vitality Balls Truly Wholesome?
Whereas I can’t communicate for each power ball ever created, I can verify that these ones are genuinely wholesome. They’re made with quite a few superfoods comparable to dates and chia seeds, and so they don’t include any gluten or refined sugar. Plus, they’re full of protein, fiber and wholesome fat to maintain you sustained for hours – even while you’re burning energy on the health club!
What You’ll Want
These peanut butter protein balls boast a brief and easy record of substances. Spherical up the next objects.
- Outdated Original Rolled Oats: Use your favourite model.
- Floor Flax Seed: This heart-healthy seed provides nice texture.
- Chia Seeds: Black.
- Cinnamon: For heat and taste.
- Dates: Dried and pitted.
- Peanut Butter: Or one other nut/seed butter of selection.
- Vanilla Extract: I like to recommend utilizing a high-quality extract with no sugar added.
- Vanilla Whey Protein Powder: I like this one from Burt’s Bees.
- Water: To regulate the consistency of the dough.
- Darkish Chocolate Chips: If you happen to’re new to selfmade power balls, I like to recommend utilizing mini chocolate chips – they assist the batter compress into balls with ease.
Store This Recipe
Make No Bake Peanut Butter Vitality Bites
These chocolate chip protein balls are actually such a breeze to make. You simply should mix the substances and kind the balls – you don’t even want to sit back them!
Mix Elements: Add the rolled oats, floor flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, dried dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract and protein powder to a meals processor. Pulse till the entire substances are blended and the oats are finely chopped, virtually like flour consistency (about 7-9 occasions).
Modify Consistency: Slowly add water to the meals processor and mix till the combination sticks collectively. It’s possible you’ll want so as to add roughly water relying in your dough.
Add Chocolate Chips: Add the dough to a big bowl and use your arms to combine within the chocolate chips.
Form Balls: Type the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Take pleasure in! Serve the protein balls instantly or preserve them chilled till you’re able to take pleasure in them.
Suggestions for Success
Take a second to evaluate these useful ideas and methods earlier than you make your peanut butter protein balls.
- Keep away from Dry Peanut Butter: Generally peanut butter generally is a little dried out while you resolve the jar, particularly if it’s natural. Ideally, you’ll use the more energizing nut butter towards the highest.
- Add Water Slowly: Don’t simply dump the entire water into your meals processor without delay. It’s possible you’ll solely want a portion of it to carry the dough to the right consistency.
- Use a Excessive-High quality Meals Processor: The higher your meals processor is, the extra successfully you’ll be capable of pulse every little thing collectively. I take advantage of my trusty Breville – it’s tremendous quiet and will get the job achieved nice.
- Dampen Your Arms: If the dough is sticking to your arms while you’re rolling it into balls, strive getting them somewhat bit moist or carrying food-safe gloves. You can even use a cookie scoop to assist with dealing with.
Within the temper for one more power chew taste? Aside from subbing out the peanut butter, there are many methods to place a spin on this recipe. On the subject of add-ins, simply don’t go overboard or it’s possible you’ll run into bother while you’re shaping the balls.
Ought to Protein Balls be Refrigerated?
These explicit power balls are greatest stored in an hermetic container within the fridge. They’ll final for as much as 2 weeks! You may carry them to room temperature earlier than having fun with them in case you’d like.
Can I Freeze Them?
Sure! If you happen to’d prefer to retailer your protein bites within the freezer, you’ll first should flash-freeze them on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 1-2 hours, or till they’re frozen stable. As soon as frozen, switch them to a freezer-safe container and freeze them for as much as 3 months. Thaw them out within the fridge or on the counter earlier than having fun with them.
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Vitality Bites are the right high-protein breakfast or snack! Made with oats, peanut butter, dates, flaxseed and extra. You may whip them up in minutes!
- 2 cups of quaint rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of floor flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of dried pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup of darkish chocolate chips
- Add rolled oats, floor flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, dried dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to meals processor.
- Pulse till substances are blended and oats are finely chopped, virtually like flour consistency. (about 7-9 occasions)
- Slowly add water to the meals course of and mix till the combination sticks collectively. It’s possible you’ll want so as to add roughly water relying in your power ball dough.
- Add combination to a big bowl, utilizing your arms combine in chocolate chip.
- Type power chew combination into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Serve instantly or retailer in air tight container in fridge.
- To Retailer: Refrigerate protein balls in an hermetic container for as much as 2 weeks.
- To Freeze: Flash-freeze balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 1-2 hours, or till frozen stable. As soon as frozen, switch to a freezer-safe container and freeze for as much as 3 months. Thaw earlier than having fun with.
- Serving Measurement: 1 ball
- Energy: 136
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 34 mg
- Fats: 8 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
Key phrases: protein bites, protein balls with peanut butter, no bake peanut butter balls
Extra Protein-Packed Breakfast & Snack Concepts
Want one other energizing breakfast or pre-workout snack? I’ve bought you!